Conditions on warrant
(4) A warrant acquired under subsection (1) shall retain the problems that the justice associated with the comfort considers better to make sure that any search authorized because of the warrant is reasonable into the circumstances. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (4).
(5) The warrant may authorize individuals that have special, expert or knowledge that is professional other people as essential to come with and help the investigator according regarding the execution for the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (5).
Period of execution
(6) An entry or access under a warrant granted under this area will be made between 6 a.m. And 9 p.m., unless the warrant specifies otherwise. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (6).
Expiration of warrant
(7) A warrant granted under this part shall name a romantic date of expiry, which will be no later than thirty days after the warrant is https://www.personalinstallmentloans.org granted, but a justice associated with the comfort may expand the date of expiry for the period that is additional of a lot more than 1 month, upon application without warning by an detective. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (7).
(8) a detective may phone upon police for help in performing the warrant in addition to detective might use whatever force is fairly essential to perform the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (8).
(9) no individual shall impair an investigator performing a warrant under this area or withhold through the detective or conceal, change or destroy any such thing strongly related the research being carried out pursuant into the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (9).
(10) If a detective under clause (2) (c) calls for someone to create proof or information or even to offer support, the individual shall produce the data or information or offer the help, since the instance might be. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
Copies of seized products
(11) a detective whom seizes any thing under this area or area 50 could make a duplicate from it. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (3).
(12) a duplicate of the document or record certified by the detective to be a genuine content regarding the original is admissible in proof to your exact same level since the initial and has now exactly the same evidentiary value. 2008, c. 9, s. 49 (12).
Area Amendments with date in effect (d/m/y)
Seizure of things perhaps not specified
50 a detective who’s lawfully contained in destination pursuant to a warrant or else within the execution associated with the investigator’s duties may, with no warrant, seize any such thing in ordinary view that the detective thinks on reasonable grounds will manage proof associated with a contravention with this Act or the regulations. 2008, c. 9, s. 50.
Queries in exigent circumstances
51 (1) a detective may work out some of the capabilities described in subsection 49 (2) with out a warrant in the event that conditions for getting the warrant occur but by reason of exigent circumstances it will be impracticable to get the warrant. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (1).
(2) Subsection (1) will not connect with a building or section of a building this is certainly getting used being a dwelling. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (2).
(3) The detective may, in performing any authority written by this area, call upon police for support and use whatever force is reasonably necessary. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (3).
Applicability of s. 49
(4) Subsections 49 (5), (9), (10), (11) and (12) use with necessary adjustments to a search under this area. 2008, c. 9, s. 51 (4).
Report when things seized
51.1 (1) a detective whom seizes any thing underneath the authority of part 49, 50 or 51 shall take it before a justice for the comfort or, if it just isn’t fairly feasible, shall report the seizure up to a justice associated with the comfort. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).
(2) Sections 159 and 160 associated with Provincial Offences Act use with necessary customizations in respect of something seized beneath the authority of part 49, 50 or 51 of the Act, reading the guide in subsection 160 (1) of the Act up to a document that a person is all about to examine or seize under a search warrant as a mention of a thing that an detective is all about to examine or seize beneath the authority of area 49, 50 or 51 with this Act. 2019, c. 14, Sched. 10, s. 14 (4).