Wondering how to make your child’s special day linger on with long-lasting happy smiles? Treat them with this utterly finger-licking banana dessert and it could well turn out to be the best ever Children’s Day surprise! But do remember, this dish tastes even better when you spice it up with liberal doses of love and top-it with tons of warm hugs and kisses!
Go ahead, whip up your version of this banana delight and wow your kids.
What you need
• Bananas – 2-3 ripe but firm
• Choco chips or dark chocolate – 50g
• Toppings of your choice – nuts, sprinkles
• Popscile sticks – 6-8
How to make
• Cut the bananas into half and insert a popsicle stick halfway through. Make sure the sticks are pushed in far enough
to hold the banana steady.
• Place the bananas on a on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze at least for an hour.
• Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
• Empty the melted chocolate into a container which will make it easy to dip the bananas
• Dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate first
• Decorate with toppings of your choice
• Keep back on baking sheet and freeze for at least 3-5 hours
• Serve chilled